Advertisment

Download Opera, the fastest and most secure browser

Friday, January 19, 2007

The New Nazarene An Apology


Guys, After reading and re-reading everything here and on the other blogs regarding my interactions I want to apologize for coming into this conversation with a wrong attitude and not much positive input. I have associating certain people together that shouldn't be.  Often times I have lowered the conversation by stepping over the lines of propiety and I apologize for that as well. I am not God by any stretch of even my own imagination and I have learned and need to continue to learn to leave much more up to Him. My prayer is that all of those who entered my blog will accept this apology with the sincerity it is offered. I am posting this in place of "New Nazarene" previously posted. God be with you. Nicholas Edinger http://theblackhorseinn.blogspot.com

Filled Under:

0 comments:


 

Facebook Badge Azahel