Advertisment

Download Opera, the fastest and most secure browser

Monday, February 17, 2014

A New Beginning


     The Blackhorse Inn has been around for a few years now and though it has not been a consistent, month to month beholder of new content, there has been some good posts, I feel, and good discussion is about interesting and important topics. After the first few posts, I began to realize that this rendition was not capable of containing the wide variety of subjects that interest me. But I was not ready within myself to open up and move past what The Blackhorse Inn represented for me. The change has been accelerated over the past year and after a couple months of planning, I am finally ready to move on.

     I have learned much about blogging over the years and especially this past year as I have been exposed to more writing about the art of blogging. So today I am launching my new blog simply, and openly entitled Nyk/edinger. It can be found at my new home, www.nyk.pm

     The site itself is still being built and the look is destined to change over the next few weeks until it is tweaked to my liking, however, I would love if you would check it out and subscribe so that you do not miss what will happen there from the very beginning.

     And what will happen there?  Everything pertaining to me.  And no matter where you know me from, there is undoubtedly something of me that you are not aware existed.  Hopefully there will be something among those things that interest you as well and that will bring you value and benefit.

     I will be merging my favorite posts from this blog to give the new blog a connection to my past.  There will be a lot of new content that will be much more focused than it has been in the past. I am also inviting several friends to guest post on my blog to offer you a different perspective. These will be people who I gain inspiration from myself.

     The final thing the new blog will endeavor to do is provide you with a window into every project of which I have had the privilege of being a part. From music to books to movies, soccer clubs and churches, it will all be there. And links to every place available where you can connect with me personally online.

     I am excited to begin this new part of my life and I am excited to share it with you and with those who you would see it good to invite.  I look forward to our interactions and new learning and discovery. Thanks for visiting The Blackhorse Inn and I will see you on the other side.

Nyk

www.nyk.pm

Filled Under:

0 comments:


 

Facebook Badge Azahel