Advertisment

Download Opera, the fastest and most secure browser

Sunday, December 24, 2006

It's Christmas!


Well, today has been a very busy day.  And it is 
not quite done yet but I thought I should wish 
everyone a Merry Christmas.  While most of the 
people I know celebrate Christmas on 
Christmas Eve, for reasons which escape me, 
my family still celebrates Christmas on Christmas 
so tomorrow will start early and should be fun as 
usual.  There is nothing like waking from our 
dreamy little dreams and wandering into the 
living room to find all the presents wrapped 
under the tree.  We will start a new tradition 
tomorrow of listening to the Christmas story from 
a new set of dramatic MP3's of the New Testament.  
Hopefully it will carry on for years to come.  
Whether you celebrated Christmas tonight or you 
will tomorrow, Merry Christmas to you.  
Have a good night. 

Filled Under:

0 comments:


 

Facebook Badge Azahel